This is an automatic bot that randomly generates posts, this is not an interactive bot (not yet, at least) so you can’t send request to have a specific outcome
I take my maps from the online sources listed below, so I didn’t decide who owns any disputed area and I’m not going to change it. This is a game and those areas are probably going to get conquered by someone else anyway, so don’t take it bad.
How it works
- A random territory (not sovereign country/province) is chosen
- If the chosen territory is not controlled by its original owner, there's a chance for it to gain independence
- The chance is 1 on 12+(current turn /10)
- If independence doesn't happen, it then finds the closest territory and all terriotries for which it is the closest
- Distance is calculated on the centroids (average position of all the points in the figure)
- One of those territories is chosen at random, with equal chances, and is conquered right away. There's no battle.
- It repeats the process until only one country remains
Bot specific differences
- When searching for the territories for which the attacker is considered the closest, it actually search if it is in their top 4 closest
- There's no independence feature
- Map is divided in "kingdoms". The capital of every kindgom can be attacked only by houses that hold at least 50% of that kingdom
- The house that controls the territory "King's Landing" has additional chances to attack, but doesn't attack from King's Landing.
- It gains additional chances only if it's not the leading house, gaining X-1 chances where X is the difference between the number of territories controlled by the leading house and them
- when searching for the territories for which the attacker is considered the closest, it actually search if it is in their top 4 closest